Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Justin

Because you try so hard to make me believe,
I find it hard to doubt you,
Even when the whole world would call me crazy,
I trust what I feel because what I know
Isn't what the world sees.

Even if everyone says I'm living in a make believe world,
I know what I know and must try not to let them doubters tell me otherwise,
For the essence of you is always there whenever I need you or think of you.

How can they know what we go through,
When they don't live the life we live,
And feel the way we do,
Or share what we share.

Time will tell and even if my mind is two sheets into the wind,
What I believe remains true,
Simply because your love gives me a firm conviction.

Love, I love you +Justin Bieber 

From my everlasting heart,
@SaraBethBieber 


No comments:

Post a Comment