Search This Blog

Friday, August 30, 2013

Sorry for the TRICKSTER IN ME Misdirecting EVERYONE

HONEST UNBLEMISHED TRUTH


  1. Getting engaged tonight at 7pm at Mandarin Oriental Kuala Lumpur
  2. Not WITH Prince Harry (Sorry H)
  3. Had to put that FAKE post to GET Someone's SILENT Attention; worked like a CHARM as I thought it would
  4. Sorry if I caused any alarm or sleepless moment and worry
  5. My ONLY ONE TRUE LOVE Who is the only one who EVER HAVE MY HEART is the very INSECURE BUT PERSISTENT AND PATIENT

That is right. Been lost in his eyes since I was 14 and lost in his HEART since I turned 18 and he was 17

Sorry baby... you were just so recalcitrant! Mary me already NICKOLAS GENE>

Love always,

Yasleh Hani Wati Mat Yassin @ Almyra Carter.

Been wanting to marry you since I was 25! 9 years waiting for you to realize that there is no one else in my heart but you.

Love is... being safe in your arms.

See you at 5. The family will be SO SURPRISED!

Thank you for NEVER letting go.

You are the only man whoever GOT ME and I am so HAPPY. The HAPPIEST I have ever been in my 34 years on us.

Proud to be able to call you MINE.

Love you Nick.

No comments:

Post a Comment