Search This Blog

Saturday, April 27, 2013

I wrote a song




The day I met you,
The sun was shining,
The birds were chirping
And so I wrote a song.

The first date we had,
You wore a blue dress,
We had dinner in a blue cafe,
And I wrote a song again.

 Chorus:

In every day, in every little way,
There are moments so precious,
That words must meet with music,
And so I wrote a song about it.

Next was the first kiss,
You were a real shy miss,
And your lips meeting mine was bliss,
Of course I wrote a song about this.

Then there was that time
I told you, you had to be mine,
And you cried when I said I love you,
I wrote a song about that too.

Repeat chorus

And on our wedding day,
As we laid our hearts bare,
And promise forever to each other,
Definitely I wrote a song

As our lives are entwined,
And we welcomed our tiny one,
Our life is complete,
And I wrote a song with a beat.


Repeat Chorus.

No comments:

Post a Comment